From:
Shele Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:55:44 -0500
I have a friend who just adopted 2 ferrets from some friends.  They are
lovely little guys.  Destiny and Blackie.  Well, Blackie is losing hair at
the base of his tail.  Right up there by his bottom.  I would say about
and inch and a half is completely hairless.  He is a very finicky eater.
She can only feed him cat food of some sort.  She tried ferret food and
he got diarrhea from it.  Could it be malnutrition like she was told by
some "know it all" or does she need to get him in and seen?

I searched the archives for her and found only stuff on full body hair
loss.  Not very computer savvy here.  You can send any questions or
space in her box to sign up.  I can hardly send her stuff sometimes.  lol

So I do have permission to post this and to get some answers for her.  She
and I both say THANK YOU in advance.

Shele
 (Bubba and Oscar say Howdy all!!!)