From:
Connie McPhail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 1994 12:43:20 -0500
Hello:

Thanks for the advice on the ear mites.  The vet did mention tresaderm, but
did not think it was necessary since the swabs were negative.  As for his
bill, I don't mind paying but I was surprised.  This was the first time
I had seen this vet because he took over for my regular vet when she took
a leave of absence.  He was very good in handling the ferrets and seemed
to really like them which is the most important to me.  In Victoria, there
are only a few vets that deal with "exotics" and I have had a hard time
finding a decent one.  The first vet I ever went to with my kit Frankie,
wouldn't even touch him at all.  I had to hold him down while that vet gingerly
gave him a shot. "He'll bite me!".  Hardly!  BTW Dr. Williams, its cheaper
for medical insurance in Canada for me (based on income, student = $0)
then for my ferrets!  Thanks again for the advice.

I got a dryer hose for my guys and they love it!!! Jaques goes through it
back and forth with out stopping over and over again.  I draped the hose
over a chair, so now he goes up over the chair and down again. HA HA

Jacques, Shmelly, and Connie

Connie McPhail