From:
Jen Kelmenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:03:30 -0700
---- Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>This is a call for volunteers to help us with a fund-raising car wash.
>We are heading into another winter with high heating bills and food
>bills for the ferrets....
>
>If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jim at home
>727-6905 or on my cell 423-2297.

Hi All,

I'm reading this email from Jim and I'm thinking about how all of us
are worried about heating our homes this winter, and Jim and Crystal
have the significant additional worry of heating the shelter and paying
for food and meds and veterinary treatment for the guys in the shelter.
As a great admirer of the wonderful work Jim and Crystal do on behalf
of ferrets, I would like to propose the following challenge:

If some or all of us could put aside 50 cents or $1 each day for the
ferrets it would make a huge difference for the shelter this winter.
I am making the commitment of $1 every day, sent at the end of each
month.

Who is with me?!?! I feel happier already!

The shelter address is:
Ferret Rescue of Maine
429 Parker Farm Road
Buxton, ME 04093