From:
TS Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:10:52 -0500
Some time ago I requested, on behalf of my nephew, for anyone who
wished to send notes, cards, etc. to his grandpa (Gerry Mentzter) who
was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. Many of you responded and thank
you so very much for that!

I received this email update yesterday. I thought I would pass it on.

Hi Family and Friends, Just a note to let you know Gerry is done with
doctors for a while, YEAH !!!. He will have to have another scan
sometime this Fall but his last PET/CT scan was great and doctor wants
him to go have some fun and forget about doctors for a while. He will
have lab done in Sept. and then we will be able to go back to NE to
see everyone.

Prayers are powerful and we feel grateful to all of you for yours. Not
sure how this will go from here since there is always the chance it
could show up somewhere else but right now we are relieved and very
thankful & blessed for this news and for all of your love and prayers.

We pray all of you are well and happy and blessed.
Thanks again for your love and support.
Gerry and Lois

Again, thank you all for your kindness & support!

Tammy & The War Weasels!

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother