From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:45:10 -0500
For those that don't know - iGive is a shopping mall that supports
charities.  You sign up for the charity of your choice (many of us have
our links in our signature lines [see mine below]) and shop through their
mall (the Ferret Store is there!!) and your charity receives a percentage
of your purchase, at no cost to you.

And right now iGive offers a special $5 bonus for charities that recruit
new supporters that shop within 45 days of signing up.  Surely we all
need to order something from the Ferret Store in the next 45 days....

Here's the info -
Each new person who registers at iGive.com between now and September 30,
2002 can raise an additional $5 for your cause, on top of earning up to
40% of each purchase for you!

All they have to do is shop via iGive.com within 45 days of joining.  We
make it easy, with over 395 familiar stores (like Amazon, Lands' End,
PetFood Direct, Office Depot, and Best Buy) to choose from!

The average online shopper is earning about $20 -$40 per year for their
chosen cause.  Some shoppers are raising that for their cause each month!
Make sure that cause is Ferret Family Services.

----
hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services