Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:21:51 EDT
Hi,

Just got off the phone with the King Country Animal Control Officer, he
called to tell me a handsome young ferrets has been turned into the shelter
and his due date is up tomorrow, no one has claimed him!  So as of Friday,
Afternoon, I will go over and pick him up to take to the shelter when Liane
Beckwith gets back next week.  Please if you have lost your ferret contact
us!  Also a women called me today asking if anyone had turned in a female
ferret lost on Mercer Island, Wa.  Please if you are looking for a ferret
or have rescued a ferret that has been lost contact us!  Also we do have
many ferrets at the shelter needing to be adopted or fostered.

Charleen Schuster and the Washington Tails
http://washingtonferret.org/
Washington State Ferret Rescue and Shelter