From:
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:24:37 -0400
hi ya guys!  i'm doing pretty good so far and no green stuff has come out
of my eye for a whole week!  i haveta go back to the doc's next week for
a check up though....

this week was SO busy!  we took in a total of 11 ferrets!  Maple & Samantha
went to their new home on Wednesday and Scooby, Cameron-George, Rose & Roxy
went to their home on Saturday.

Grandma is doing pretty good too.  She's eating like a horse and feeling so
much better than before.  she even has started goo'ing me and mommie thinks
i'm getting chubby!

Our Ferret Frolic is coming up in June and mommie and I are both looking
forward to it.  Should be fun.

Love, Harley "Bug"

Miss Randy S.M. Belair & Harley "Bug"
President