From:
Marge Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:32:31 -0500
Hi,
I am planning on driving up to the Killians, to pick up some ferrets to
bring home with me.  I am at this time planning on going the second week of
August.  I am willing to bring any ferts back with me I can.

I would like some assistance (lodging) along the way as it is a 12 hour
one way trip for me.   I plan to drive I64 most of the way there.

Those wishing to have me bring their ferrets back with me, I would like
some type of assist with the $$ involved in the gas.