From:
Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:27:59 -0400
Hiya allyou FML peoples and youse FML ferrets,

Feebee here.  Me an' my bruvvers and sistew jus got back from a Zinzinnatty
place in Ohio or sumting.  We didn't like it much as we hadda stay locked up
in our cages all da time (Mommy's Gwanma person keeps killer-cats, and Mommy
worried `bout them, and us getting losted outside, too...).  Anyways...

Rosie, Maxie, we so sorry Odie an' Tater dumped you.  Me an' Foxy was very
upsetted over dat.  Fudgie hasn't been reading da FML and didn't unnerstand
why we's was mad for, an' Fozzy (da new furbean) was too buzy chewing on
stuffs to notice.  Sides, he's just a baby.  :)

Speaking of Fozzy, we's tink Mommy made a mistake.  She didn't get a
Fozzy-ferret.  She got an Otter!  See, Fozzy's real big an' stuff (he's
gaining on Da Big Boy, Fudge, real fast-like!), an' yesterday, Mommy gaves
us all a baff, to make us smell all pretty.  Well, she runs that big scary
fawsett thing in da bafftub, and puts a lil bit of water in it.  So she puts
all us ferrets in dere.  Well, Foxy, she doesn't like water much, and she
poops inna water first-thing!  So Mommy hadda drain da tub an' put more
water in.  Guess she's gonna clean out her bafftub `fore she takes a baff in
it again.  <G> So anyways, me an' Foxy an' Fudgie are sitting, real
scared-like, inna waters.  But Fozzy, dat boy...!  He sticks his head under
da water an' ~*SWIMS*~!  He goes swimming round da bafftub, under da water,
den he comes up an' goes under again!  After dat, he goes an' attacks the
silver drain thingy, stickin' his head under water an' bitin' it!  Also, he
sticks his head in the cat's waterbowl and blows bubbles!  Mommy says he's
snorkeling, whatever that is... So we is thinkin' he's an Otter.  Maybe
he'll enchant our crinkle sack like Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, an' Miss Wiggles'--
Goody!  :)

Well, dis clean, pretty smelling silver-mitt better get off da pooter, cuz
Mommy wants ta add somethin'.

Lotsa raisins, Crasins (Mmm!  Yummy!), an' Ferretone to da fuzzies!

8:> Feebee, <:B Fudgie, 8:> Foxy, <:B an' Fozzy.

Hi, all!

Yup, this is Feebee's Mommy.  We just finished catching up on all of the
FMLs-- Whew!  Anyway, though the topic must be dead by now, I'm proud to
announce that I have... ~Three~ toy-stuffed-animal Black-Footed Ferrets.  I
got one from Hallmark (Before I started getting real ferrets ;), which
supports the World Wildlife Federation, one from a store in a local mall,
called 'Vanishing Breeds' (I *love* that store!) that's from Douglas Cuddle
Toys (I think), and one I got from this great catalog called Soundprints.
It sells really nice-looking stuffed animals, and these very
nicely-illustrated picture books featuring the animal.  So yes, I have a BFF
picture book.  :) Anyway, that's my $.02 on *that* subject...

Well, I have to go tend to the furbeans.  :)  I'll write later!

    Jessica and the Four 'Fur'ious Furbeans  8:><:B