From:
Patricia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:19:38 EST
I am moving to CT and will have to wait 1-3 months for Navy housing in
Groten CT.  Since we are going to be staying in the base hoteI they do
not allow my fuzzies.

I have a friend who is only able to keep them till the end of the month
for me because she is moving.  I need to know if there is anybody with
in a easy driving distance of Groten.  that could fuzzy set or foster till
I get into housing, I will provid for them, but I do not want to give them
up, could anyone please help me with this delima,

A very worried mommie
Trish, and the fuzzies