Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:19:35 EST
[forwarded by Sgunter with permission]

Hell All List Members:

My name is Steven Kincannon.  I am not well known amongst this list, but
I am a TRIFL (Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC) member.  After reading
Diane's E-Mail to close down (Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven of NC), I got
in touch with her and offered to volunteer my services to her.  I have
set up a Pay Pal Account in the shelter's name.  Hopefully, the generosity
of the List members will keep her going.  You can go to her home page
http://www.ferretguardian.org
and at the top of the pages there is a donation button Click on it and you
can make a donation to the shelter.

I am also trying to find some Sponsors like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. to
assist in sponsoring her.  People - we don't need this shelter to close,
if it does most if not all of the ferrets, will go to Dook-n-Dance ferret
shelter of NC.  And we could possibly have the same problem over again and
if that shelter closes.  Then, where will they go?  To DEATH, and we don't
need that.  I am also getting in touch with several news organizations to
hopefully bring some news to the matter.

Please help - the ferrets need us!  Show some Initiative - if some is
shown, the shelter will stay open.  Make a donation ... Once a month of
10.00 dollars or even 5.00 dollars.  These NC shelters need our help!

Thank you,
Steven Kincannon

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, NC
www.FerretGuardian.org