From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:21:46 -0500
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc. of Statesville, NC has new listings
on EBay.   http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfgrh501c3
Thank you Beth R. for taking all the pictures and listing them.

Christmas is almost here and these will make the perfect gift for
yourself and your ferret friends. 100% of the proceeds will be used
to pay our vet bill for the 26 DMK ferrets we took in as well as the
shelter ferrets before and after DMK rescue.

These beautiful Maltese Ferret Coin Sterling silver bezel (fancy and
smooth) necklaces with chains 16" to 24" or leather with sterling
silver lobster claw clasps are the great for men, women and children.
Hurry. Once these are gone, I will not be getting or making any more.

Thank you for your continued support,

Diane Campbell
President / Operator
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.