From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 22:23:13 -0500
I think all ferrets just have their strange way with Chicken Gravy and
Duck Soup.  I give it to my ferrets, and although they like it I needed
to force the first full tastes with my finger until they remember they
like it.  Then they'll lick it off my finger.  We actually have a set
routine now.  Mikette needs the duck soup, Jillie likes it and is
insulted if she's not included in the special treat.  I need to get
Jillie first and offer her it from my finger.  Once she is eating on her
own I need to get Mikette.  If Jillie is eating freely from the bowl then
Mikette will join her, but I need to stand their until she starts too or
she'll walk away.  If I try to get Mikette to eat it first then I need to
force it.  If Mikette starts first then Jillie will only eat it off my
finger, not on her own at all.  Silly fuzzies! (or silly human for doing
it their way!)

My fuzzies do a squinty grimmace face when they're licking something
yummy but thick like the hairball remedy or duck soup.

Dooks
Risa