From:
"Bill Looyen. (Ferretologist)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 23:20:07 +1300
>We have placed a litter tray in the corner of his large cage.  He has
>alternated somewhat between two corners, so we're trying to make him
>choose one in particular.

To John.
What I do in a case like this, and i have had plenty experience, i tie or
peg some of the bedding in the corners of the cage you want to keep clean
and keep some of the droppings in the tray.  An other way is to put in a
partition for a few days to make its bedroom just big enough to eat ,drink
and sleep.  No ferret will ever soil his/her bed.  The bedding i use are
nappies or what you would call "diapers", and since my ferrets are spoiled
i get the soft brushed cotton types.

Good luck,      BILL