From:
Heather Fox-Honeycutt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2012 20:45:44 -0700
We went to the vet Friday and our baby has gained a pound and a half!
So before I say anything I have to tell you something. Dr Houska (Our
Vet) Came in and looks at me and says have we talked about Diva not
quite being a Diva? So yes Diva is not a female! I felt like a complete
Idiot! I know how to tell, But when they told me when I got the baby it
was a female I didnt bother looking! So we have renamed our baby and he
seems to anwser very well to it! His new name is Daven! We also found
out our little Daven has Adrenal Disease. We thought it was fleas, but
after he was treated for fleas and was still itching we asked that the
vet look into that. They gave him a shot, and said within a month we
need to come back for a slow release micro put in him. What ever we
need to do to make him feel better where he is not itching every where!

When we got home today there was two boxes sitting on our front porch
one from Lorraine Lordi, which had a bag off EVO food, and some tasty
treats! Daven absouloutly LOVES the treats! I would be careful sticking
your hands down to take it away lol. The other box did not have a
sender had a play pin and and a tunnel in it! Be LOVES them both! I
have posted pictures on Davens Blog! Once again the site too his blog
is http://www.facebook.com/groups/115898185226737/
Ide also like to remind everyone of the Ferret trading post! Please
make sure to add it to your facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/341228609301479/
[Facebook login required for both sites. BIG]

Hope yall have a good Sunday, and hope your weekend was a good one!

Heather Honeycutt, Kaylina Fox and Daven!