From:
Britt Westman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:29:51 -0700
Fleur loves to play in my fuzzy slippers when I'm not wearing them.  It
would all be fine except that when I decide to wear them there's a little
conflict between whose slippers they REALLY are.  She ends up attacking my
feet which leads her to bite my ankles and claw at me.  I was wondering
if it was confusing to her, since I am trying to train her not to bite
(she's 11 weeks) and since she is able to smell the smell of my feet on
the slippers, she might think it is o.k.  to attack my feet as well.  Do
you think I should put the slippers off bounds for now to make things less
consfusing?  Or does she know full well that she's just being a bad girl?

cherrytreegirl