From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:32:05 -0500
Good Morning :

My name is Kris Mewton.  I was inspired by Kristine Lunny's Giving Tree
and started the ADV Giving Tree

I have tried calling Kristine but her number was disconnected, and I have
e-mailed her about putting up the Giving Tree, since we both put them up
around the same time of the year.  I offered to do the Giving Tree If she
couldn't, but have not received a response as of yet.

So since I haven't heard from her and since its getting late, I've
decided to start up The Shelter Ferret's Giving Tree so the shelter kids
have that great Christmas that they are used to.  I will have new e-mails
and an easy form to fill out to be that Secret Santa.

So shelters - send in those pics and stories so I can work on the Tree's.
They are empty at this time, just waiting for someone to be placed on
them.  Go to http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm

Send Pic's & stories via e-mails to Kris at [log in to unmask]

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes doing this, If I am let me know now
so there are no hurt feelings and I can take down what I've done.

Kris S Mewton

http://www.mkaresq.com
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV%20Giving%20Tree/2005/Giving%20Tree%2005.htm
http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm