From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:29:58 -0700
One of our adopters tried to buy Totally Ferret at PetSmart and was
told it was being discontinued. Is this true? Are we all left to
ordering it from one of the many ferret and other pet food on-line
stores? That doesn't help the new owners who (hopefully) might want
something better for their new fuzzie than what they have been given
so far. And judging from the sale of the new MF kits there will be
quite a few newbie owners.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ