From:
"D. bones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:08:59 -0500
Today was a "red letter" day Skippys "Ferret Flyer" came............
finally. After a shipping foul up, by the Exalted office of the Post
Office, it finally came.

But any way, the box was absolutely crammed with goodies besides the
cart. Along with the cart for Skippy, there was a absolutely beautiful
soft blanket with Skippy's name embroidered on it. Which he is now
wrapped in snoozing away. There was also a deep, soft sleepy sack, and
numerous toys.

Sue and I are so grateful for the toys and the sleepy sack and the
obvious quality of the "Ferret Flyer"

It was made by a fellow that had pride in his handy work, and a deep
love of the fuzzies that need wheels.

Many thanks to Robert and Donna for their kindness and endless love for
fur kids. To see the Ferret Flyer that Skippy will soon be wheeling
into my feet with please check out:
http://www.ferretfarm.org/index.html?target=dept_98.html&lang=en-us.
If I may post the link. Please give the link a look if you have a
challenged fur kid, give them a chance to become mobil.

Thanks again Robert for the craftsmanship and the noble battle with
the Evil Demons of the Lost Lands of the Postal Service. They didn't
win this time lol