From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 18:47:20 -0700
I want to thank everyone who sent their best wishes regarding the passing
of my little Simba Friday night.  I hope I didn't offend anyone by saying
I don't believe in the Rainbow bridge.

Simba's vet called and left a message today.  We thought Simba had
Lymphoma which we were going to treat with drugs.  While doing the
surgery her vet did a biopsy and the results came back.  She had some
other cancer I can't pronounce or spell, it is rare and meant that Simba
didn't really have a chance.

That did a lot to take the guilt off my shoulders.  Simba's vet, Dr
C[oe], has done a lot of ferret surgeries.  She does all the rescue work
for San Diego Ferrets Anonymous.  Most ferrets come through who were
worse than Simba (who didn't look that bad).  Dr C[oe] had my trust.

I feel better today.  But those rainbow postcards can really cause the
tears to flow!

Pat Wright