From:
Lisa Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1993 16:42:05 -0500
>We have had our ferret for about 6 weeks.  She's just over 3
>months old and just adorable.  But she seems to sneeze an
>awful lot.  Are ferrets normally prone to sneezing?  We
>figured it was just due to her being naturally low to the floor
>and a tendency to root through the dustiest places in the
>apartment. Should we be worried about it?  Thanks.

>Paul & Ryan & Terpsichore

My first guess would be that maybe you are using cedar chips of some kind in
their cage? This really gets them sneezing and is BAD for them.

If that is not the case, perhaps they have a cold, are their noses running?
If so, just give them an eye dropper full of Sudafed for kids twice a day.
Our 2 ferrets love this medicine and it makes the cold go away in days.

Lisa Jones (Mojo & Jordan)