Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:16:42 GMT
I have found ferret calenders at Books-A-Million. If there are shelters
that sell things like the calenders and such to help support the little
ones I love to know where to look so when I am looking to buy things I
can help through them. I am not able to buy lots of things at once but
a little here and there.

Happy New Year to all of the ferret lovers out there. There are more
than I would have ever guessed. Ferrets are the best kids around, no
terrible 2's, no mouthy teenage years, and they are always ready for
a hug (even in public).

Hugs to all,
Mary