From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:35:01 EST
I cannot begin to thank all of you who sent us beautiful cards and notes
when our Beanie crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  So much love and caring made
all our pain easier to bear.  Sandee, thank you especially for reuniting
Beanie and Kodo!  They so love each other!  The FML is a bright spot in
my life and I thank each and every one of you for being there!

Now for my insight into missing mail (thank you notes, etc.).  If you
have an automatic spam filter from your server, check the spam folder
OFTEN!  I have found orders from my site, notes from FMLers and other
general mail in there.  Seems it's indescriminately sent to spam!!

Initially I would just delete all in the folder - now I check them
carefully before I delete.  Just an observation of what may be happening
to others!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website