From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 13:42:19 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Just got my issue of Modern Ferret.  Loved the cartoon by Ricky Ricardo!!
Kinda says it all, snacktime that is.

And you can see just how much hair middle aged men can lose.  HAH!  No
indirect comments here, I am refering to Bob Church.  Good picture of his
widow's peak, bad picture of him.  And Bill, if you think my joke will cause
trouble, take it out.

On a more serious note, I am going to unsubscribe from the FML on this
address, as of Thursday.  OK Bill?  I am not leaving, but I will be
re-subscribing under a new address and will post anon.  from now own.  I
will use my name in my posts, just don't want to use my email address.

I certainly may be overreacting, but I am tired of being harrassed and I am
trying to limit, as best I can, access to myself from those harrassing me.
I have an idea who it is, just an idea, but I am going to make adjustments.
If I am right, she has a lot of personal info on me, including address and
phone.

Unfortunately, this will close down some personal communication to me.  I am
sorry about this, but if it is ferret related, just post and I will answer.

Like I said, this may certainly be over reacting on my part, but after a
worrisome night and severe neck and back nerve pain today, I realize that my
current high stress level can't handle anything else.  So I would rather
take steps to eleminate that stress rather than try and deal with it.

And folks, with the end of school approaching, and my alienated Grandfather
going into a nursing home, I will be very spotty in my communications for a
month or so.  He is my absolutely last relative closer than cousins, 99, and
I think has given up.  So I will be travelling to Arkansas some in the near
future.

But I just don't want anyone to worry.  I am doing ok and really
reorganizing my life right now, in more constructive ways.  I do appreciate
all the love and support everyone has given me.  I simply will never be able
to express how it has helped, getting email telling me to hang in there.  To
those that have been hateful PPHHFFTT!!

Hugs and love,

Margaret
--