From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:57:52 -0800
Dear FML'ers,

Just wanted to take the time to Thank 2 rescues that helped to pave the
road for us to run our rescue. Thank you to S.A.F.E in San Antonio for
all the lessons learned from Candi and Rick. They have never failed to
pick up the phone at any time to help us. Candi personally showed hands
on how to express a ferret, taught us the importance of quarantine and
especially ADV testing. The list can go on ad infinitum.

Thanks to Connie with Ferret Waystation in Austin for teaching hands on
Sub-Q fluids. This lesson has saved many a ferret that has come through
our doors.

We all work very hard together to make sure ferrets don't fall through
the cracks. Keeping in touch to see who has room and when we are full.
Enough gratitude cannot be expressed to these rescues. We will all be
the better for the sake of what is truly dear to our hearts, the
fuzzies.

Sincerely,
Shannon Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven