From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:31:38 -0500
Reminder

"Oh Suzie Q, whatcha doing?"

"I'm resting Possum, I'm a pooped Weasel aren't you?"

I sure am, my weasel butt is draggin!"

"Yeah that shoveling is hard work!"

"Whadda ya want Possum?"

"Well, I was wondering if we should ask Mr. Harry to put up a reminder
on the different boards about our raffle."

"You know how Mum says, Out of sight out of mind?"

"Yea, so?"

"Well if the ferret lovers have something else on their minds when they
read their boards, they might forget to put our raffle site on their
favorites so they can look things over later."

"If they delete their daily post, they won't have our raffle site - so
I think we should remind them."

Well, Possum, you are a clever girl today - I think you have a good
point."

"I'll let you talk to Mr. Harry while I catch up on my beauty sleep.
Good luck! ZZZzzzzzzzzz"

"Right, well thanks for listening to my idea sleepyhead!"

"Oh, Mr. Harry, are you out there in cyber space???"

"It's me your buddy Possum!"

"Can you help us again please???"

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video