From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 17:20:06 -0400
To Rosie & Maxie, the Brides To Be -
Congratulations on your betrothal to Tater and Odie.  When is the wedding
shower and are you registered with the better department stores for your
food bowls, water bowls, sleep sacks, hammocks and play toys?  We will, of
course, want to send a gift, in case we can't attend in person.  Our Momma
wanted us to let you know that she is a ferret wedding consultant and can
provide you with a lovely wedding hat complete with veil and beautiful lace
shawl.  I know you will want to look your best for the wonderful event and
she said that you can contact her personally for more details.

Love and Kisses from the Girls - Becca, Cassie, Sami, Tawnee and Mistie

To Tater and Odie, the Grooms To Be - We heard you were being fitted for
your wedding attire, what fun!  I know it's no fun to hold still that long
and I'm sure you are handling the whole event well.  Just think, it will
really be worth it since you are so in love with such beautiful young ladies
as Rosie and Maxie.  We don't personally know them but we heard they were
from a very respectable family if you know what I mean.  Our Momma does
ferret wedding consulting and would love to outfit both of you with black
bowties and top hats to go with your tuxes.  Contact her personally for the
consulting services.  BTW, when is the bachelor party?  Will you be having
any ferrets doing the ferret war dance in little skimpy costumes?  Will you
be showing any ferret films?  We want to come, please invite us.  It sounds
like so much fun!

Best Wishes from the Boys - Chuckie, Barnaby, Sandie, Skyler, Cubby, Ethan
and Monkey