From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:14:34 EDT
Just wanted to remind people of that GLFA will have a booth at the Davison
(Michigan) PumpkinFest Saturday, October 16.  It's a day long event so
bring the fuzzies & say "hello".  I apologize for not having more info ....
for all the pamphlets I had at the Ferret Renaissance, I forgot to snag one
for myself.

GLFA will have their Christmas Party Saturday, December 11, 1P-6P, in
LANSING (Michigan) at the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day
Saints, 1514 West Miller.  Bring your ferrets for a photo-op with Santa.
Dinner is $10/person, no charge for children under 5.  Menu includes:
rotisserie chicken, ham and lasagna.  Bring a dessert to pass.  Make
reservations on or before December 6 & mail checks to: Deb Arthur, 541
Woodrow Ave, Lansing MI 48910.  If you need directions, e-mail me.

NOW .... GLFA's Ferretquest 2000 will be Saturday, June 3, 2000 at the
Monroe Sports Complex in Monroe, Michigan.

GLFA's Ferret Renaissance will be Saturday, November 4, 2000 at The Summit
in Lansing, Michigan.

I'll e-mail more information regarding the shows later, but I wanted to let
you all know ahead of time so you could mark your calendars.

On a personal note, I was absolutely, totally thrilled that The Ferret
Store attended GLFA's October 2 show in Lansing.  They had so much NEAT
stuff.  One item I bought was pink Grin & Ferret book with lined pages.
You can easily make an address book out of it by just alphabetically
indexing it yourself.  It's perfect.

On another personal note, I've been tempted to order ferret checks but I
saw them at the show & the pictures were extremely light.  I wasn't too
impressed.  Are they supposed to be that light?

Dee
Beau & Nilla