From:
Danny M Williamson Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 09:16:29 -0700
Bob J., Kitty and children, I don't know what to say, I'm at a loss for
words (the first).  I'm so mad, so sad, so numb and so sorry that our world
can be so heartless.  Sometimes I feel God gave his only Son for naught.
There are so many that are not worthy of Him.  May God Bless you and your
family with no more sadness or heartbreak.  KODO WILL FOREVER LIVE.
Anything that comes out of this WILL be dedicated to him.  Any ORG. that
gets off the ground should be a MEMORIAL to him, he belonged to the world,
to anyone owned by a FERRET.  You will rise above this.

I make a challenge to all, to help Bob, Kitty and their Kids (2&4 legged).
Send them a donation to keep them in a home, food, utilities and what ever
debt he needs taken care of to survive.  He has been so humble thru all this
and I know he needs our help to maintain life until he is back to work.
Send with donation a note stating he is to use as he see's fit.  A dollar,
$5., anything.  Personally I'm sending a little more.

*****Now for some numbers*****
----Ferret Club/Org. (I'm aware of) Aproximate # of Members as of'96----
American Ferret Association Inc.  (there's alot)     # unknown
Baltimore Area Ferret Fanatics            200+
California Domestic Ferret Association  4,000+
Central Arizona Ferret Club                80+
Central Illinois Friends of Ferrets        65+
Central New York Ferret Friends            15+
Central States Animal Owners Association   40+
Ferret Association of Connecticut Inc. (FACT)   150+
Ferret Association of Rhode Island (FARI)           #s unknown
Ferret Awareness Club of the TriCities (F.A.C.T.)   #s unknown
Ferret Fanciers of Greater Milwaukee   150+
Ferret Fanciers Club                 3,000+
Ferret Friends                          50+
Ferret Friends of Indian River Co. International         600+
Ferrets Anonymous    1,200+
Ferrets NorthWest (Seattle Chapter and Headquarters)   2,200+
FURO (Californians for Ferret Legalization has #'s)  alot
Geogia Domestic Ferret Association       100+
Greater Chicago Ferret Association       400+
League of Independent Ferret Enthusiasts    #'s unknown
Legion of superferrets National  #'s unknown (alot)
Lehigh Valley Ferret Association    40+
Loudon Area Ferret Fanciers Inc.   100+
North American Ferret Association #'s unknown (alot)
The Pet Care Trust   200+
STAR                 150+
South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue Inc.    #'s unknown
United Ferret Organization Inc.    60,000+

Now folks I know most of these groups have GROWN.  What is it gonna take to
come together for the sake of our FUZZBUTTS.  I'm a member of 6 of these
groups.  I get the news letters, updates, whatever... It's good, but
repetitious, I'm sorry to say.  Lot's of wasted paper, time, effort... you
get my meaning.  Bob C.  I've only recently discussed this very subject, you
so eloquently put to post.  (A large curtsy to you).  The numbers of people
in these groups can be major power players if they can put aside any and all
grievences or what ever (I DO NOT MEAN TO IMPLY EVERYONE OF THESE GROUPS
HAVE A PROBLEM).  When we are David and have to BATTLE Goliath, strengh IS
in numbers.  All the yearly dues, could easily be turned into a monthly dues
(like union dues).  As it stands I spend almost $100.  bucks a year any way
to be apart of Ferret groups.  Now I'm willing to up that for one Blanket
ORG.  for the benifit of my ferrets.  Say $10., maybe $20.  bucks a month in
dues.  What do you think ?

I do have the addresses of these groups, if any one of the Giants are
interested.  Me I'm worse than Bob C.  Just ask BIG and reread my old posts,
most hit the delete when BIG received them (hehehehehehehe).  I still love
ya' tho' BIG.  (((((SMOOCH)))))

Now don't flood me with hate mail JUST because I've come out -- I DO HAVE A
DELETE ALSO!;)

Bob C., asked for sayings I think, minds too cloudy to 'member, hIcCuP.

Anyway, I borrowered this off the FCS "I'm a Fuzzy Freaking Lover,
SSSSSSmokin" and "DOOKA DOOKA" ferret on board.

MOST people aren't DELIBERATE in doing anything, when it comes to their
fertbabies, S!*T happens.

Alicia D. I use Methigel (aids in lowering urine PH) by Tomlyn, bought thru
1-800-JEFFERS cost is minimal.  After speaking with Vet, I use only enough
to put on end of finger tip.  Radius of tube,the end med comes out, by 1/4
inch, 2 X's daily.

Well folks let's do something before it's too late and another KODO dies
needlessly!!

Sheba aka [DS]