From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:55:56 -0500
Two bit of good news!

1) found a doctor who would fix our little "problem"
2) I FINALLY GOT MY FUZZ BUTT!!  I cannot write anything now because I'm
off to my son's play group, but will write more when we get back.  (oh
he's the the best)

Amanda and the amazing Montabello Ferret

PS- For those who were sympathetic *hugs to BIG* I just delete e-mail now
with the first hint of rudeness.  So if people want to waste their time
with rubbish that's their concern!

"Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
 with ketchup." -Unknown Author-

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html