From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 03:12:31 -0800
Hey ya'll,
About the ferret starter kits.  Our store received some of these but ours
are made by Hagen I believe!  Don't quote me on that.  They come with bad
ferret food and cedar chips also.  Everyone in the store knows that the
cages are too small and that the food is bad and that the cedar shavings are
bad and since they have to have help to get these ferret starters down from
the se\helf anyone selling it can explain what is bad about it and stuff.
If I sell any of them I would suggest it as a travel cage!  We have very
nice thrre/two/and one level cages specifically made for ferrets!

Monica and the three Muskrats!