From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:12:48 -0500
Carol writes
>Apparently it is defunct, and being relatively new to this area I don't
>know its history.  Has it become the IFC?

The International Ferret Congress (IFC) has no relationship to the
International Ferret Association.  Our mission statement can be found
on our web site, just click on Official Purpose on the left.

I've heard of the IFA, but not for years.  Like you, I assume it is
defunct.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org