From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:47:47 -0600
Hello y'all,

Someone posted yesterday that there was a collection of MF magazines on
e-bay but I'm sure many of you went and found that it had closed...

Well, it's my fault...

you may remember me when I posted about getting the back issues of Modern
Ferret.  Somone spotted this collection that included the issues 2,4,5
that is not available currently at MF, and notified me.  Of course I made
an offer since no one has made a bid on it yet.  I am happy to report
that the seller accepted my offer (notice that this is an offer not a bid
and I ONLY did so because no one had made a bid on it yet) and pulled it
off the e-bay. I am now waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep.

If there were others interested in that e-bay auction and had not had a
chance to make a bid, I'm sorry :-(.  But I will say that Modern Ferret
read my original post and contacted me.  He was very nice and informed me
of something that will interest some of you.  I don't know if I can post
what he told me but I will give you a hint, look for it in the next issue
#23.

Now, I just need to get #3 to make it complete... anyone out there willing
to part with yours?

FerretHill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp