From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 13:41:38 -0500
A little late in the conversation....

I was driving through the woods a couple of months ago and saw a red van
parked on the side of the road.  The IL plates read FERRET.  I thought
of stopping and ferreting out the owner of the van, but I could hear the
faint sounds of Deliverance playing in the background...

Anyway, I change my plates frequently, but I'm sticking with my current
minivan plates for now: ZUKEPR.  Interestingly, many people ask me if
I'm a teacher.  My Sebring plates are SAMS PS (Sam's Parents), but even
after I drew in the apostrophes people still ask what the PS is.  My
hubby had RUN NXS before he switched to veteran's plates.  I had 3 or 4
others, but if I told you I'd have to kill you.  hehehehe.  My hubby is
a psychologist, but he refuses to get MEDI8.  Leave that for the lawyers,
I guess.

Kim Schilling
Author, Ferrets for Dummies
Director, Animals for Awareness