From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 13:42:47 -0400
BIG wrote:
>Of course, if Melody wants to write about how to drink ferret poop tea
>then it might be related... :-) BIG]

Wow- Bill that's a topic for discussion all right!  I just completed a two
week project wiith a property owner in a nearby community who contacted the
shelter re: recycling ferret waste as rodent control.  Now I did instruct
her how to take the multiple bags of droppings collected each week and brew
up ferret poop tea for dispersion of a larger area-- but we never got to
the point of discussing drinkability.

Now it is an interesting idea-- but I have no clue how to administer
directions for the consumption of ferret poop tea--- Melo-- you have any
cles?

alicia
a shelter MOm
"...and over our heads will fly the Blue Bird,
singing of beautiful and impossible things.
Of things that are lovely and that never happen.
Of things that are not, and that should be."
                                  -- Oscar Wilde
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html