From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:42:59 -0800
All-

Don't give up hope! The Giving Tree will NOT be going away! I have
spoken to a couple of friends of mine (web designers and web coders)
who think we may be able to put up a tree next year!

We may need some help, so if you are interested in helping or have any
ideas for the "new" Ferret Giving Tree, just let me know! I'll be the
clearinghouse for the new effort for now. When we get more organized,
then I'll probably ask for more help! We will probably need some good
web coders, for things like Javascript, PHP, Perl, CGI, etc.

Please email me if you would like to help.

Melanee Ellis
aka "The Ferret Lady"
Shelter Manger
Lane Area Ferret Lovers