From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 05:19:48 EDT
Hi and Dooks to all the kids !!

Well, after a "successful" quarantine period, time to start slowly
integrating Muttley into the "Flurry".  <sigh - when will I EVER learn?>.
The other kids all looked at Muttley with glee !  {Look, dad got us a new
pull toy!  Pull toy?  Nah, that's a chew toy!}

Being the 13th fert, and the youngest AND the smallest, Muttley seems
overwhelmed by most of the kids who run 3-4+lbs.  He ends up hiding in the
tube as long as he can until one of the others drags him out to play.  Most
are very gentle except for my albino female Sprite (largest female - my dom
so to speak).  She has the habit of biting his neck as hard as she can and
literally flinging him around.  Has been a bit of blood drawn.  Even with
the bitter apple.

Until the integration gets a little better, Muttley has his own level of
the cage (thank goodness for adjustable plastic shelves!) and his own free
time play period before I let the others out.

The newbie is still in quarantine in the dining room, sleeping in the
litter box.  Just doesn't seem to like blankies or hammocks.  Very alert.
Starts bouncing whenever someone walks into the room.  I think the little
fert was just starved for affection and attention.

Roomie has walked past and newbie will pop its head up to say "Hi!".  When
he says "How ya doin' sweetie?" little fert will just start running and
dookin' around.  Hmmm - Sweetie?  Well, there may be a name !  Seems to
respond to it !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring
~~THE~~FANTASTIC~~FUZZY~~FLURRY~~OF~~FOURTEEN~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss
Priss~Cinna~Racer~Muttley~[insert name here]
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Cast Appearance by - Min-Pins Geordi , Jaida, and SPICE
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow ferts
~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, and ~Bandit~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat Pack