From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 18:03:15 +0100
Last night Rosie and Warhol were tearing around my living room playing at
pushing things off every surface they could find.  Rosie spotted a glass
wine carafe that I had stain glass painted and promptly put her head in it
to push it off the shelf.  Unfortunately her head got partly stuck in it
and she fell off the shelf with her head still in the carafe.  I panicked
and shot across the room but luckily she landed on some clothes dislodging
the carafe.  She was a bit shaken and kept flicking her ear but after some
Feratone she was fine.  What was so sweet was that Warhol came to check on
her.  She has only bitten my husband twice recently but he doesn't trust
her understandingly.  Last night Warhol decided to give hubby the wash your
ear and pick through the hair treatment which he was very worried by but
Warhol has never bitten when he does this.  He sits on top of my head like
a chimpanzee grooming another then he 'chatters' happily.  Only problem is
that it's very ticklish.