From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:15:15 -0500
"A Kat Parsons Original Afghan" Raffle/Fundraiser for Ferretwise,
 Alicia...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html

The afghan says:

WHAT PART OF
DOOK DOOK
[graphic of 2 ferrets facing each other]
DON'T YOU
UNDERSTAND !

OK..I am having trouble uploading the pics...I will get them up as soon
as i can...in the meantime...e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and i
will e-mail them to you.

Yarn color is: 'I Love This Yarn' Light Gray
and Trim color is: 'Caron Simply Soft Shadows' Mardi Grey

The afghan is in progress. It will be done by the end of the
Raffle...:) I [Kat] will post updated pictures as I go along, so
check back often for updates!

As some of you know, I, [Kat...again]...do [either from scratch or
maintain them] web pages for a few people. Alicia is one of them. I
maintain her site. But for the last several months I have not been
able to work with or in where her site is hosted. So we are doing a
fundraiser/raffle to raise at least $150.00 for the new Web hosting
site [we have one chosen] that i can actually work in and maintain her
site in the manner she deserves. Since it is considered a "business",
it costs a little bit more...so we are raffling off one of my afghans
to raise the funds necessary to move her site. It will still have the
same URL, ferretwise.org that it has now.

Alicia has been so instrumental in so many things "ferret"...has given
so much of herself to so many...and still does. She deserves a stress
free website where she can do what she does best...get info out about
these wonderful furry creatures we all love so deeply.

The Raffle starts now. It will end November 15th unless we have not
raised the necessary funds by then.
If we have not...then it will need to go until we do.
If it HAS...Any "excess" funds will go to Alicia's Vet Bill.

Tickets will be $1.00 each / 6 for $5.00

PayPal ticket purchases to    [log in to unmask]    and be sure to
put    "Alicia Fundraiser"    in the Subject line.
I [Kat, again!] will be holding the funds until we have raised enough
to get the web hosting site.

If you want to snail mail a check...please e-mail Kat for info and
mailing address.

Please email Alicia or e-mail Kat with any questions you may have.

thank you all in advance...Let's make this a wonderful fundraiser for
Alicia!!!
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Christmas Raffle starts  October 15th, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.