From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:20:52 -0500
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE
Yesterday we were in 3rd place, but 4th place is almost even with us.
The contest pays 3 places. Vote on your computer, your tablet and your
smart phone. Ferret Nook can really use this prize money.

I need you to do a favor for me and the Ferret Nook. I have entered a
story about my ferret, Traveler, in the shelter contest. We are one of
the top ten submissions, and th...ere is a $1,000 prize for the Ferret
Nook if we win.

But voting is a little tricky -

Go to
http://www.shelterchallenge.com/web/charityusa/submissions-detail?
You will get a message that the "Contest List is temporarily
unavailable."
Go to the top of the page and click "Contests"
Go to "2013 Summer: Story Contest 2"
View Submissions
Vote for "The Traveling Ferret"