From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:33:49 EST
I did it!  I got my Mom to send the money to join the Kouri Fan Club.  To
Toby, no need to worry about cheweasels here we don't like them.  Now on
the other hand, the five of us will kill each other for N-bones though.
Who do I have to talk to to get those for ferrets everywhere?  I think my
Mom is going crazy.  She's making hammocks for shelter kids everywhere.
That's OK with us because we can get into more stuff that way.  I'm still
looking for the things you call raisins.  I've never had one.  Mom only
gives us ferret food, N-bones, ferretvite, and Totally Ferret food as a
treat (some treat I know it's food).  Mom worries too much about health
problems and keeps us on a strict diet.  We do get baked chicken or ham
sometimes though and that tastes REAL good.  Gotta run Mom is coming.
Snoopy!

Check out SOS's new website address:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/

Every donation helps... even ONE dollar.  So send a dollar to SOS or your
local shelter today : ).

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org