Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 07:02:16 -0500
Regards yesterday's post about ferrets and babies, when I read the subject
heading, I could have sworn it said "ferrets and barbies.." then I read
the first few lines and thought "oh, it's been a major historical
mistake...  anyone with kids knows that a ferret would much rather stalk
and kill a barbie than a baby, and somewhere along the lines, the words
got mixed up!" :-) Oh well.  I still know that Coco and Simmie's
fascination with the kids' room (FFZ) is the toy chests....

Speaking of other toys, the kids' got Twister for xmas, and we had it out
last night to play.  Two adults, two kids, three greyhounds of various
sizes, and two ferrets make for a FUN twister game.  :-0 Both ferrets
thought the plastic sheet was to DIE For to shark on, and at one point, Coco
leapt on my head and began sharking in my hair.  Then we couldn't find 'em
before bed.....and where were they?  Curled up under the covers in OUR
(adult people types) bed.  Humph.  And Coco and Nora-the-new-big- greyhound
had an actual, quiet, sniffing-each-other moment last night.  Sweet.

So.....how many others think the baby/barbie thing holds some water?

Laurel

Laurel Gilbert, Am Cult Studies      *"Who controls the screen controls
[log in to unmask]               *the mind of the screen watcher. The
http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/        *power struggles occur on screens."
Bowling Green State University, OH   *                -Timothy Leary