From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:45:34 EST
>FAMILY FERRET BITES
>BABY GIRL 50 TIMES
>From Tribune News Services
>February 23, 1998

This is sad.  The media can make a break a cause.  I just wish they would do
some research before they decide to hurt instead of help.  I seriously doubt
if the media would have jumped on this story nationwide if the animal in
question were a dog (in fact, did anyone out there hear about the pack of
pit- bulls in New Jersey?) I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't!!

Jean, Linda, etc... Thanks for caring for this great little guy!!  We hope
and pray he will be turned over safely and live happily with you for the
rest of his life!!

Chris, Tara, and the FuzzButts