From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:31:59 -0800
>From:    Dwyer & Karen Castor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferretone Or Linatone for Cats
>I am about out of it, and I was wondering, since I am going to be
>buying another bottle real soon, probably this weekend, what is
>everyone's feelings about Ferretone virsus Linatone for Cats.

We usually end up getting Linatone (Dog and Cat versions seem identical)
rather than Ferretone as in our experiences ferrets prefer it.  But that
goes against Bob's comments about the market for ferrets vs.  dogs and cats.

Dang now we have to rethink it.  But we usually get the BIG bottle as we
have lots of ferrets, dogs and cats...

But remember to be moderate in the use of this stuff.  Like candy (Hi A-X)
for children this stuff is good and tasty in small amounts but is
potentially unhealthy in large amounts.  The 8in1 recommended amount is for
use with their food which is lacking in oils.  Foods like Totally Ferret do
not require the addition of these oils so they are instead a treat.

You can dilute but that really isn't necessary - the diluting oils are not
"better" really.  Don't use mineral oil its undigestible.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]