From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 02:44:03 -0600
Hi Ya'll,

Well, I finally managed to get all my computer stuff straightened out.  Had
to change all kinds of control panels, extensions, and browsers, but I
finally managed to get all the bugs out.  Whew!!  Now I have me a trial
version of a nifty new program, Claris Emailer.  Much better than the old
version, fun to play with.

Tonight was a sit and watch movie night.  Colder than all get out outside.
Went to rent movies at the local market, got me an Itilian Lavosh sandwich
there and chips and grape soda.  Yep, reverting to teen-age diet I am.  And
all the young teen-age girls were there, tall and lean.  Sigh.  Why couldn't
I have gotten some of my Dad's tallness, his family is all tall.  My cousin
Bob is 6'4" and my cousin Kathleen is 6'.  And here I is, all 5'4" of me.
At least I am taller than my Mom was.

I have spent my in between movie time downloading software (now that I have
a reliable commercial connection), reading email and clipping ferret
toenails.

I fake them out, keep the clippers and my oil next to the pooter and when
they come up to say hi I pounce on 'em!!  Of course, little smart Miss Myrna
Loy figured this out and came up a second time, telling me I hadn't done her
nails yet.  Didn't notice it until I had already poured some more oil on her
little belly.  I definately need more brain cells to keep up with them.

Got some of that new type of oil, Marshall's Furo-Tone.  They did notice a
difference, but I wanted to try since it has biotin in it.  I used to
supplement the horses with biotin and it make my lame horse (navicular)
sound again.  And it really improves the coat and skin condition.  So I am
going to see if that helps any.  I don't really know if it will contain
enough to make a difference, based on the random schedule that they get it.

It is supposed to be down to 17 degrees F tonight.  I would love to light a
fire, but it is a question of fire or ferrets running loose.  Georgie has
absolutely no fear of fires or fireplaces, I have seen him walk right into
and try to get behind a gas fired setup in Houston.  Of course, it didn't
even singe his whiskers!!

The house is really cold and the ferrets seem to love it.  They are all
running around like mad, attacking the cats and teasing the dogs.  I don't
have a fenced yard, and the dogs growl at the ferrets, so when they are in
the house the dogs are crated.  The ferrets go up to the crates, just
barely, barely out of reach of noses and stand there.  I can be in the other
room and know when they are teasing the pups, from how vocal the pups get.
LOL!!

Tomorrow I will definately have to start writing my papers, have 3 to do,
one for evolution of human sexuality (??), one for human biology (effects of
enviromental phyto-estrogens on humans) and deviance (??).  The first I
don't have a clue, keep trying to figure it out.  I just can't stand that
class and so can't think of anything.  For deviance, thinking about writing
on my Dad, who was an alcoholic.  I am not sure.  Has to be personal, and my
life is filled with out of the norm characters and behavior.  Maybe that is
the driving force behind my desire to be a writer?

Well, the dogs and ferrets are snoring and so I think I will try that myself.

Margaret Marie, The Mad Mid Missouri Celt

She don't want to save my life, she don't want to be my wife
but oh, the games we play....she's too good for me

Sting