From:
sunshinerainbows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:28:20 -0400
I lost my Sadie yesterday to adrenal and the vet thinks it was a lot
more... I know she is in Heaven and happy tearing around, playing, and
healthy again.

But for those of us (owners) who are left to grieve over the loss of our
babies, there is a great free site to go to help you when it feels like
nothing can help... You can post your ferret's name (or any kind of pet)
and date they crossed the Bridge in the Candlelight Ceremony section.
There is also a Tributes page if you want to write about your pet, a
Grief page to help with that, and so very much more.  You can even post
a picture of your pet, and it's all free.

The site is http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/ , and it really helps to
know that animal-lovers all share the same feelings and grief over the
loss of their beloved pets as you do.  Go to the Candlelight Ceremony
page to post your pet's name and date first, then check out the rest.
And bring kleenex...........lots.... of kleenex.........

Jane and Rikki, FiFi, and BeBe and sadly missing my Furr-Angel Sadie

P.S.  Please pass this site on to anyone you know who has pets they
dearly love, if you think they will find it helpful...