Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:57:11 -0400
Have You Taken the Ferret Census Yet?
Every Ferret Counts!
The American Ferret Association's "Ferret Census 2012"

The American Ferret Association is conducting the first-ever, national
ferret census! We will be collecting statistics on ferret demographics,
nutrition and health information.

Top Two Reasons to Complete the AFA Ferret Census:
1. Help complete important research that will improve our care and
understanding of ferrets!
2. By completing the survey, you will automatically be entered into
a drawing to win a one-year membership to the AFA!

Go on-line and complete the AFA Ferret Census:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SXS78GL

Thank you everyone for your participation and support, this information
will help the AFA promote, protect and provide for the domestic ferret.
Nothing like this has been attempted to this magnitude before and the
results could be groundbreaking!

Thank you,
Erinn Whitmore & the AFA Education Committee