From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 21:24:39 EDT
Hi Ferret Folks!

While at the WWPSA Trade Show this past weekend, I happened across a booth
of pet/critter first-aid kits.

The representative at the booth is asking if there is a need for a ferret
first aid kit.  Personally, I have been blessed with no injuries to my
wuzzles, however, I have needed various "elixers", etc.  to keep my fuzzies
going long enough to get to the vet.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to put in a ferret first aid kit??
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

FYI: This particular company will private label the kits for ferret clubs,
etc.

My love to the fuzzies!

Have you hugged your fuzzy today?  Even if so, do it again!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Just ask for a free sample!  Shelters and
Breeders contact us if you would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet diggers!

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!