Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:43:26 -0400
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTACT ME regarding this situation. I do not
personally know the person who has the 7 ferrets. One of my MySpace
friends posted for her friend. I just read an updated bulletin posted
by my MySpace friend. The ferrets found home(s). But if you read what
Jen wrote, she will keep the info on those who contacted her in the
event it doesn't work out with the current new owners.

I am amazed by the response I received. I am very appreciative of each
of you!! Thank you for caring!! But being a ferret owner myself....I
know ferrets make loving them soooooo easy and fun!! :)

Hugs
Melanie

 HERE IS THE COPY/PASTE for the ferrets~~~

 SUBJECT: FLA FERRET INFO from JenStarr