From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:09:43 -0700
I have taken in 2 handsome male ferrets whose owner was moving to New
York.

Quincy is an average sized neutered Silver Mitt (or possibly marked
white - I keep thinking I see a little ruby in those eyes!)  He is very
playful, approx 1 yr, 10 mos, and will be due for his next distemper shot
in October.  Quincy is extremely smart and an accomplished climber who
likes to cluck while he's out playing.

Bear is appropriately named - he is a large neutered Dark Sable with
little white toes and a stunning coat.  Very light coloring around his
dark mask - This guy is a real looker!  Bear is only 10 months old.  I
was told that he is more of a couch potato, but he's been pretty active
in his temporary surroundings so far.  Bear will also be due for his
distemper shot in October.  Both are ADV negative.

These ferrets are Non-Marshall ferrets and they must go as a pair.
Unfortunately, they came in with clumping litter and Purina Kitten.
They have immediately taken to Feline Pine litter but I will not start
to convert them to a different food unless it looks like they'll be here
for a while - I'd rather let their new family do that than ask the little
guys to possibly switch again.

If you are interested in adopting this handsome pair, please contact me
by phone or e-mail.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
502-261-0880 (leave msg if not there)